<body>

Friday, March 20, 2009
Yesterday I left the house at about 11...told my dear I'll be a little late, but who knows, when I reached there I waited for another hour because she had to finish up her work...so oh well, waited at the bus stop and played Tetris while getting almost suffocated by smokers...damn the guy who invented cigarettes...XD

When she came we left for her house so she could change. She was being super lame in trying to beat my score in Tetris but oh well...that's my dear for you XD When she couldn't finish it in time she would restart and try again. That happened for about...10 times I guess. Then after that we went down to have our lunch before heading to East Coast.

Okay I admit that I'm still not good at cycling. It took me a while to familiarise myself with the bike and even after so I was still losing control easily while cycling. Dear kept laughing at me from behind while I was wiggling like a snake in front. Very hilarious, but it was pretty fun. Oh yeah, now my ass hurts from sitting on the saddle for too long. We also collected a bunch of seashells from the beach to keep as our memories. I kept them safe in a box and when I wiggle the box around they sounded like coins. Very nice.

So after returning our bikes we went to Subway to have our...tea break? I don't know. All I can say is that the food is super fresh and nice and it's really worth the price. We sat in there for quite long, talking about random stuffs and I remember clearly dear was talking about some of the competitions she was in for Tamiya and Beyblade and stuffs. Then I told her about the different drivetrains for different cars. Of course she wasn't interested, but oh well, thought she'd know something more.

After that, ARCADE! SUPER CHEAP! But most of the machines are damaged. Sad.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I sent her home and went home myself. It was a very fun day. Hope we can be like this again...haha

Dempster
7:54 PM


The Details
Name:Masaki Ryodo

DOB: 060589

Lives in: Singapore

Hobbies: Drawing, playing games, eating, sleeping, listening to music, recording audios, playing musical instruments, singing

Likes: Janne Da Arc, Rockman, my family, my Vater drum sticks, blue, nature, singing

Dislikes: Backstabbers, annoyance, americanisation, stuck up and/or snobbish people, things that happen last minute, stress

Personal Quote
"I am not a perfect person, but I can help you when needed. If I can't help, I'll do my best to listen."

The Music
Hitotsu [fandub]
I Want
My own room
Complete Ano Hi no Taiyou
Complete Rockman Delta
A recording studio
DS LITE
To earn money
PHOTOSHOP CS3
Learn to sing well
My own drum set
GOOD INTERNET
NINTENDO WII IJDIAOSJFOEOAW
OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURINE
PSP
MORE TIME
WACOM TABLET
Electric guitar
COSPLAY AS KYON

The Past
September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009


The Links
Other Blogs

Daniel Kong
Benjamin Poh
Shahul
Aidah
Hafiz
Jaseemah
Idah
Ubaidah
Yumi
Froggy
Rino
Haris
Yvonne
Angie
Cheryl "Keita" Ang
Wei Wei
Atsumori Yuki
Minatsu-chan
Fiona Poh
Evon
Eekeng
Akiha
Chibi
Lirin
Valerie aka Aya
Dear dear
Kumiko
KuroHoshi
Sakura-chan
Baitenshii
Acedemond
Yuna
Simin
Izumi
Ayu
Ryan Ding Ding Dong
Miharu-sensei
Kimberly Kaceng
Beckie
My DesTi1 Blog

Other Links

My DeviantART Page
My Youtube Channel
Blogspot

The Past Post
  • Best.Day.EVAR.
  • Day after Val's day
  • Confession
  • Sometimes When We Touch
  • WTF...???
  • NAPFA!!!
  • Not the first time
  • FYP = Sick inducer
  • How right it is
  • It sucks to be me


  • tagboard


    The Credits
    Layout done by: Mooyee
    Header code by: fishpear
    Brushes: Aethereality.net

    Powered by Blogger